Position: HR Generalist
Location : Shah Alam, Selangor
Salary: RM 3,500
MUST have: at least 2 years working experience.
- Assist the Head of Department in HR Generalist functions which encompass administration, recruitment, compensation & benefits, employee welfare and other HR related matters.
- To liaise with any relevant Government Department and Local Authorities eg; Labour Dept., Immigration, LHDN, EPF, Socso and other related Government bodies.
- Assist in handling and dealing with employee relation issues, counselling, misconduct investigation, grievance handling and etc.
- Work closely and co-operate with other departments to achieve company's goals and objectives.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments pertaining to HR and Administration related duties as and when assigned by the management.
- Manage, update employee data, personal files and prepares monthly Human Resources Reports.
- Lead and coordinate employee engagement activities such like monthly birthday celebration, sports activities, trips, annual staff party, gatherings and employee recognition programs.
- Reviews confirmation and performance appraisals.
- Support in ISO and OHSAS documentation.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong People Dynamics, Team Orientation and leadership skills
- Passionate and possess a heart of service for people
- Sound and Open minded having the ability to view multiple perspectives, opinions, dimensions and reason decision making,
- Meticulous, neat and detailed oriented, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or equivalent, any field,
Interested ? Do drop your resume to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will revert back to you shall you shortlisted.